Why we're in Afghanistan
- and why we're there forever
Accessing 11 to 12 TRILLION dollars
in Caspian Sea Basic Oil and Gas
1. The Caspian Sea Basin (Kazakstan, Turkmenistan etc.) holds between 11 and 12 TRILLION dollars in oil and gas resources
2. There are only three ways to get it out:
- East to China
- West through Iran, Russia, and Turkey to Europe
- South through Afghanistan and Pakistan
3. The Taliban who controlled Afghanistan before 9/11 made pipeline deals with non-US companies and refused to change them to give control of the region's resources to the US
Investment Banker Karl Schwartz lays it out
Press the play button to start the video
See the complete catalog of
Brasscheck TV videos
Want to see more videos?
Subscribe to Brasscheck TV
Every time we post a new video,
we'll send you a notice by e-mail.
No spam ever and you can easily unsubscribe at anytime.