The plausibility of the stadium election results depends entirely on the media created image of the Bayview-Hunters Point district of San FranciscoTake this simple test and you'll see the huge hole in the "official story."
1. Which photo best represents your image of the Bayview-Hunters Point community?
a backyard - plus a place to park your car
2. Which of these four districts has the lowest crime rate?
a. The Marina
Answer: Bayview-Hunters Point (ask the police department)
3. Which district has the city's highest percentage of home owners?
a. Noe Valley
Answer: Bayview-Hunters Point (ask the Recorder's Office)
4. Name the district that is the current site of a residential building boom.
a. The Sunset
Answer: Bayview-Hunters Point (check new residential building permits)
5. One of the few Democratic Clubs that opposed the 49er Stadium deal is based in:
a. St. Francis Woods
Answer: Bayview-Hunters Point (ask the members)
Answer to the picture quiz:
Picture #1 is from the Hunters View public housing development and picture #2 is from the Bayview-Hunters Point community. There are public housing developments in the Mission, Chinatown, South of Market, North Beach and Chinatown. These neighborhoods have identities separate from the housing projects located in them, but the only news from Bayview-Hunters Point that appears in the mainstream media is from "the projects." Why do you think that is?
Is it possible that you and a few hundred thousand other San Franciscans have been scammed and the residents of Bayview-Hunters Point have been ripped off by city hall (again) - this time with a massive and well organized election fraud?
You bet it is!
We won't share your address with anyone else and you can remove yourself from the list easily any time.