The CIA – A Rockefeller creation
Two sides of the same coin
A little discussed history
I’m surprised more people don’t talk about this, but the CIA (and its forerunner the OSS) was:
* conceived by Rockefeller people
* subsidized by the Rockefellers
* modeled after the Rockefeller family’s own well-established pattern of criminal behavior.
The principles of both organizations:
2. Plausible deniability
3. Use of bribery and it not successful, violence
5. Corruption of public officials
6. Vehemently anti-labor
8. Contemptuous of the environment
9. In the service of oil companies, banks and other large financial and industrial collectives.
Click here to support Brasscheck